We have great pleasure in inviting you to attend the upcoming 14th International Symposium on Radiation Physics (ISRP-14), which will be held in October 7-11, 2018, Córdoba, Argentina.
This event is hosted by the University of Córdoba (UNC) and with the supports from the International Radiation Physics Society (IRPS), the Minister of Science and technology of the Province of Córdoba and the Minister of Science, Technology and Productive Innovation of the Government of Argentina.
The event is devoted to current trends in the broad area of radiation physics and more than 350 attendees from all over the world are expected to participate. This conference will include two categories of invited talks. The first one is expected to be a review of a specific area, covering the historical development, the current situation and future perspectives within both experimental and theoretical aspects. The second will deal with the hot topics and projects in the Radiation Physics Area. Submitted papers will be presented in oral or poster format.
- Fudamental Processes in Radiation Physics
- Theoretical investigation & Quantitative analytical techniques in radiation physics
- New radiation sources, techniques & detectors
- Absorption & Fluorescence spectroscopy (XAFS, XANES, XRF, Raman…)
- Applications of Radiation in quantum control
- Applications of Radiation in Material science, Nano-science & Nanotechnology
- Applications of Radiation in Biology & Medical science
- Applications of Radiation in Space, Aeronauticas, Earth, Energy & Environmental sciences
- Applications of Radiation in Cultural heritage & Art
- Applications of Radiation in Industry
- Radiation physics & Nuclear fuel cycle
The official language of the conference is English.
Scientists and engineers are invited to join the conference and share not only their ideas and current results but also their valuable experience, contributing to the enrichment of the international community. Hope to see you in Córdoba!
The proceedings of the ISRP-14 will be published in Radiation Physics and Chemistry, a peer-review journal from Elsevier, Inc.